University of Wisconsin’s 6-foot-5 Guard, Johnny Davis has been selected to be a part of the home team, the Washington Wizards! Davis, who was the Big Ten Player of the Year, Lute Olson National Player of the Year, and a consensus first-team All-American averaged 19.7 points, 8.2 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.2 steals en route to a share of the Big Ten regular-season title. The Wisconsin native is the first player from the University of Wisconsin selected in the NBA Draft since 2015!
Even before his dream became a reality, he was able to be a part of a Taco Bell commercial about that very moment (watch below)
Fun Facts About Johnny:
- Someone he’d love to have dinner with is Gordon Ramsey
- His biggest fear is snakes
- He has a Twin Brother named Jordan who also played at the University of Wisconsin
- He has a younger brother and sister who are also twins
- He played quarterback in High School
CONGRATS AGAIN TO JOHNNY & WELCOME TO D.C.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
READ MORE On SPORTS:
- ESPN Announces Full List Of Nominees for 2022 ESPY Awards
- Run It Back: Kyrie Irving Returning To Brooklyn Nets After Opting In & Cashing Out On $36.5 Million Option
- Kyrie Irving Confirms His Return To The Brooklyn Nets For The 2022-2023 NBA Season
Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick was originally published on woldcnews.com