Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Report: Gavin Porter, Nephew Of Tyler Perry, Dead At 26 After Allegedly Hanging Himself In Prison
- Video Surfaces of Police Arresting 6-Year-Old Girl In Florida
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- Should We Be Freaking Out About The Corona Virus?
- New Goucher Poll: Maryland Democratic primary, Matchups against Trump
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- LL Cool J Talked Kobe Bryant Out Of Dropping A Gangster Rap Album
- Cassius Chats: Director X Breaks Down His Original Short Film Collab With Tinder, #BlackLoveIs
- Black Icon Living: Meet The Double Amputee Phenom Breaking Major Barriers In Sports
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com