Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Alfredas Movie Review: “The Lion King”
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- [Quick Buzz] Black Nominees for Emmys Award 2019
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Guy
- Celebrate Your DC With Tony Perkins and Greg Casten of Ivy City Smokehouse
- [Quick Buzz] DC Heat Advisory; List of Cooling Centers
- [Quick Buzz] Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert Divorced Finalized
- Donald Glover’s Dad Passed Away While He Was Recording “The Lion King,” And This Is What He Learned
- Confessions Of A Side Chick Roundtable With Dremon Cooper & Omar Terrell
- Giannis Antekounmpo’s Nike Air Zoom Freak 1 Gets Royal Treatment In ‘Coming To America’ Collection
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com