Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- Harlem Capital Debuts $40 Million Fund For Diverse Entrepreneurs
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Praise 104.1 Host Willie Moore Jr. Is Proud To Be A Part Of The Urban One Family [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Funnyman George Wallace Brings The Laughs To The #UrbanOneHonors VIP Lounge
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com