Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Black-Owned Biscuit Brand Lands Distribution Deals With Walmart, Whole Foods, Other Retailers
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy
- Police Investigating Targeted Shooting At Arundel Mills Mall
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- Lyft Offers Free Rides To Black-Owned Businesses, Cultural Institutions For Black History Month
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- North Carolina A&T State University Track Star Breaks World Record
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com