Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Community Affairs: Anwaa Kong MVEMNT App
- Michael B. Jordan Is Soaking Wet As Alicia Keys’ Eye Candy In New Visuals ‘Show Me Love’
- Ice Cube Headlines 2nd Annual Welcome To The West Music Festival
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Steph Curry Address KD’s Comments About Not Feeling Like “One Of The Guys” In Golden State
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- DJ Premier Teases A Brand New Gang Starr Album
- Kanye West Tops Forbes List As The Highest Paid Hip-Hop Act
- Russ Rant: ‘Patriotic Snitches’
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com