Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- #RussRant: Jussie Smollett Attack
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- LeBron James Finally Gives His Opinion on Duke’s Zion Williamson—And He’s Just As Impressed As You