Big banking playwright turned film maker/ actor Tyler Perry released new film posters for his upcoming movie “Madea’s Big Happy Family” and it’s cryptic. And while people will be scratching their heads at Perry’s attempt to mock popular movies such as the recent critic favorite the Black Swan and Francis Ford Coppola’s 1972 classic The Godfather is almost down right scary. The film doesn’t premiere until the end so April expect to see more creepy Tyler Perry revisions of popular movie posters.
See Perry’s other poster below.
Hot on Mymajicdc.com
- Steve Harvey’s Ex-Wife Mary Harvey Talks To TJMS [EXCLUSIVE]
- Reebie Jackson From The Famous Jackson Family Is Coming To DC
- My Majic Long Energy Solutions School Closings and Delays for 2/1/11
- Amber Rose Goes Make Up Shopping In L.A. [PHOTOS]
- Steve Harvey’s Brother Says He’s Best Friends With Ex-Wife Mary Harvey
- Metro Does Away With Paper Bus Passes
- Way Black When Watch & Win: Feb 1st
- Mike Epps Plays Ted Williams In “Man With The Golden Moves” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gabrielle Union Takes Her Pooch To The Club [PHOTOS]
- Whitney Houston Sings At Bobby Brown’s Mother’s Funeral