MCPS is set to launch an improved sports medicine program for the upcoming school year. This initiative involves the presence of full-time, year-round certified athletic trainers in every high school, in collaboration with MedStar Health.
According to school officials, the athletic trainers have already been hired and are actively working across all 25 MCPS high schools as part of this program. Their role will encompass providing efficient and elevated care for student-athletes, enhancing the overall quality of the sports program.
source: The DMV Daily
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- Apple Launches Their Own Live Sports App
- Reggie Miller Has His Son Talk To The Media At NBA All-Star Weekend In Indianapolis
- The Thrill Is Gone: NFL More Popular Than Ever As Boycotts, DEI Programs Fade Away
- ESPN Is Debuting Its Own Streaming App In 2025
- Why Isn’t Anyone Calling Travis Kelce A ‘Thug’? Black People See Racial Double Standard To Raging At Coach
- The Huggy Lowndown Report: Big Game Rundown
- Who Has the Best Super Bowl Halftime Show? l The Amanda Seales Show
- Washington Wizards January 2024 Highlights
- NBA Player Says Darkskins Are Jealous of Lightskins l The Amanda Seales Show
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
Happy Birthday Bob Marley! See How His 11 Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive
The Huggy Lowndown Report: We Don't Want Them So Trump's Shoes Should Be Given To...
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Who TF Did I Marry: You Won’t Believe This Georgia Woman’s 6-Hour Viral TikTok Story Of Betrayal
A King Can Rest: Jam Master Jay Killers Have Finally Been Convicted After 22 Years
Love And R&B with Ralph Tresvant
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia