According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Freddie Jackson
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Baltimore Man Charged In PG County Murder Of Transgender Woman
- Donnie’s Stories With Donnie Simpson Featuring Tony Perkins
- The R&B Royalty Concert with Jagged Edge, 112, Ginuwine, Carl Thomas, & Mya Sweepstakes
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Charlie Wilson
- Mahershala Ali Takes Over As Blade Plus Other Marvel Announcements
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com