According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- #BlackMusicMonth: How Well Do You Know Babyface? Take Our Quiz To Find Out
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- How To Help Protesters In The District
- As Trans And Biracial, Garnet Rubio Is Connecting To Her Own Voice To Succeed
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Dear Shekinah, This Is Not The Time To Be Crying Over Gucci
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- LL Cool J Drops #BlackLivesMatter-Inspired Freestyle
- Tamika Mallory Shares Her Views On The Protests For George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Michael Jordan Releases Statement Regarding George Floyd And Civil Uprising In America
Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com