According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- 14-Year-Old Sydney Wilson Becomes Youngest Student Accepted Into Spelman
- Mary Winston Becomes The First Black Woman To Lead A Fortune 500 Company Since Ursula Burns
- Bushwick Bill Gives Health Update As Geto Boys Reunion Tour Gets Canceled
- Army Sgt. Surprises Daughter At High School Graduation
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- LeBron Whisperer Brian Windhorst Says James “In Contact” With Kawhi Leonard & Jimmy Butler
- Dave Hollister Sits Down With Vic Jagger
- Alfredas Movie Review: Aladdin
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com