Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- #RussRant: Black’s Don’t Want To Work For Success? [VIDEO]
- Delusions of Grandeur: Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
- We Love To See It: Obama Campaigns For Joe Biden In Florida With More Smoke For Trump
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Beloved 1980’s Cinema Classic ‘Flashdance’ Being Developed as a Series for Paramount+
- Forget The Critics: Serena Shows Out For The Gram In Her Stuart Weitzman Boots
- Peacock In Negotiations To Pick Up ‘New York Undercover’ Reboot
- Yara Shahidi To Host ‘A Different World’ Table Read Directed By Debbie Allen
- Tyler Perry Says Spike Lee’s Criticism ‘Stung’ But He Still Named A Soundstage After Him
Watch: Shawn Stockman Shares What It’s Been Like Touring With Bruno Mars was originally published on rnbphilly.com