A Baltimore Delegate is proposing that the Baltimore Police Department disband.
This follows the corruption trial that centered around a group of officers who used their police powers to rob people.
Democratic Bilal Ali, who represents Baltimore said: “I think we need to put other options on the table… I propose the Police Commissioner and Mayor look at disbanding the police department.”
The Maryland lawmaker points to Camden, N.J., as an example.
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- Trump Grants Pardon To Jack Johnson, Boxing’s First Black Heavyweight Champion
- Morgan Freeman Apologizes After Report Surfaces Accusing Him Of Sexual Harassment
- At Least Eight Woman Accused Morgan Freeman Of “Inappropriate Behavior”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Lawmaker Wants The Baltimore Police Department Disband was originally published on 92q.com