A Baltimore Delegate is proposing that the Baltimore Police Department disband.
This follows the corruption trial that centered around a group of officers who used their police powers to rob people.
Democratic Bilal Ali, who represents Baltimore said: “I think we need to put other options on the table… I propose the Police Commissioner and Mayor look at disbanding the police department.”
The Maryland lawmaker points to Camden, N.J., as an example.
- Versace Opened Its New Flagship Home Store in Milan With Interni Spa
- Like WHOA: Honoring The Life & Legacy Of Black Rob [Playlist]
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Hazel-E Suffers Serious Complications After Undergoing Plastic Surgery
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Lawmaker Wants The Baltimore Police Department Disband was originally published on 92q.com