The Christmas holidays may be over but spirit of Festivus is still very much raging in the soul of Katt Williams who took to Shannon Sharpe’s Club Shay Shay and engaged in an airing of grievances that hadn’t been seen since Tupac dropped “Hit Em Up.”
On Wednesday (Jan. 3), clips of the interview with the pint-sized comedian had social media in both stitches and clutching their pearls as he went into all kinds of stories and personal opinions about his fellow celebrity peers and even revealed some amazing tidbits about himself such as blessing struggling comedians with a big bag if he felt they earned it on stage.
From talking about turning down Steve Harvey’s Kings of Comedy tour out of respect for Bernie Mac to explaining how Cedric The Entertainer stole one of his forgotten jokes, Katt Williams bit his tongue for no one as he let off like an AR-15. In other words, no one was safe.
Here are the 9 things we learned from Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay.
9 Things We Learned From Katt Williams On Shannon Sharpe’s ‘Club Shay Shay’ was originally published on hiphopwired.com
1. Can’t say Katt doesn’t share his blessings.
2. Word. Rape is never funny.
3. Bernie Mac deserves all the flowers.
4. We don’t about the Meg conspiracies…
5. You gotta tell Diddy “no” when it comes to partying, allegedly.
6. Katt Williams paid for Melba Moore’s star on the walk of fame.
7. On Kang aka Jonathan Majors…
Katt has avoided white women and avoided sucking a penis. His words.
8. Katt insists he’s never done hard drugs.
9. Cedric The Entertainer did what?
Katt is standing 10 toes down that Cedric stole his joke.