Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The couple has a second child, who has been removed from their custody.
If Fentanyl is kept in the house, health officials recommend keeping any unused Opioid medications out of reach of children. They also suggest calling the Poison Control Hotline (1-800-222-1222) and keeping Narcan near by as well. Narcan can reverse an opioid overdosed in the video below Nurse Robin Harry goes through the steps to administer Narcan.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
- MC Lyte Honors Women for the Second Year at the Kennedy Center on Hip-Hop’s 50th Anniversary
- New Maryland Law Prohibits Police From Using Weed Odor As Cause For Search
- Bowie State University Grad Student’s Class Project Turns Into Maryland State Law
- Dr. Rosie Milligan, Dr. Baruch Ben-Yehudah, Brother Sadiki Kambom & Brother Obie l The Carl Nelson Show
- 11-Year-Old Arrested For Gun-Related Crimes In NW DC In Less Than A Week
- Coppin State University Opens On-Campus Food Pantry For Students
- Mayor Bowser Proposes Tougher Gun Penalties & More Pretrial Detention In New Legislation
- Where to? Top 20 Summer Travel Destinations for 2023 Unveiled
- Morgan State To Expand Off-Campus Housing With Multi-Family Apartment Building
- Washington Commanders 2023 Schedule: How Many Wins Will They Get?
VA Parents Arrested After Their Infant Dies From Fentanyl Overdose was originally published on woldcnews.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Eva Marcille Granted Full Custody Of Daughter After Alleged Physical Altercation With Kevin McCall
1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
The Best Dressed At ‘Wakanda Meets Coming To America Night’ On The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage
The Russ Parr Morning Show
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten