As of March 10th, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
If you qualified for the last stimulus payment, it is not guaranteed that you will receive this round of stimulus payments. This time Americans that qualify will receive $1,400 but some could receive less. Here is a breakdown of the criteria for the third stimulus payment to Americans.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less qualifies to receive the full $1,400. Joint filers with an adjusted gross income of $150,000 or less for joint filers will qualify to receive the full $2,800
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income-earning up to $80,000 or joint filers earning up to $160,000 will qualify but for a reduced stimulus amount.
- Parents will qualify for an increased Child Tax Credit worth up to $3,000 per child. Parents with a child under the age of 6 will receive a tax credit of $3,600 for 2021.
It is expected that payments will start being deposited into bank accounts in the next couple of weeks.
- ‘Black As Night’ Star Asjha Cooper Addresses Colorism in Hollywood: ‘There Are Still Very Few That Look Like Me.”
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Wendy Williams’ Ex-Husband Is Now Reportedly Engaged To His Mistress
- Caitlyn Jenner Sides with Dave Chappelle, “He’s 100% Right”
- Transform Into A Glamorous Mermaid For Halloween With This Simple Makeup Tutorial By MUA Anika Kai
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Rapper Nia Kay Pays Homage To Da Brat For Halloween
A 3rd Stimulus Payment Is On The Way, Here’s Who Qualifies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com