Another couple in “Bachelor Nation” has broken up after a short period of time.
Clare Crawley and Dale Moss are no longer engaged and have ended their relationship after only five months.
As you might know, their romance played out the 16th season of ABC’s hit reality show ‘The Bachelorette.’
Crawley was taken by Moss’ charms and appearance. So much so that she ignored the other constants and refused to consider other potential suitors before leaving the show after just 12 days. Tayshia Adams took as the ‘Bachelorette’ in the rest of the show’s recent season.
Moss left with Crawley after she asked him to “blow up” her installment of the show and get engaged. The rest was reality television history.
Now, the fairy-tale romance is over as Moss, 32, took to his Instagram page to announce the break up.
“I wanted share with you all that Clare and I have decided to go our separate ways,” wrote Dale. “We appreciate the love and support we’ve received from so many people, but this is the healthiest decision for both of us at this time. We strongly believe in leading with love and always remaining true to oneself – something our families have taught and instilled in us throughout our lives. We only hope the best things for one another.”
Crawley, 39, has yet to comment on the breakup, though alluded to things not going the way she wanted with Moss in her Instagram post saying things like “today I couldn’t hide my hard day” and that her mother, who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, had “reached in her pocket and pulled out this tissue and just squeezed my hand.”
As for one of the recent ‘Bachelorette’ couples breaking up, Page Six reports that Moss did not want to move to California, where Crawley lives, and was not read to have children “right away.”
E! News also reported on their different habits as the two were “fighting a lot recently,” according to a source as Moss wanted to focus more on pursuing an entertainment career, while Crawley wants to put her energy in caring for her mother.
With the relationship over after a short time, social media was not surprised to see it end so soon considering how Crawley “blew up” her season of ‘Bachelorette’ to pursue Moss, the only person who she really wanted to pursue on the show instead of the rest of her cast.
Here is some of the online reaction from Twitter:
And now, here’s a look at Crawley and Moss during happier times:
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of Bossip
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Craig Sjodin and Getty Images
Third and Sixth Picture Courtesy of Instagram and Bossip
Video, Fourth and Fifth Picture and First through Third Tweet Courtesy of Twitter and Bossip
Meet VP Kamala Harris Big Historic Blended Multi-Cultural Family!
1. Kamala Harris' mother Shyamala Gopalan Harris1 of 16
2. Shyamala Gopalan Harris and Donald J. Harris had two children during their marriage, Kamala and Maya.2 of 16
3. Maya Harris shares a photo with sister Kamala3 of 16
4. VP Kamala Harris' sister Maya went on to marry Tony West.4 of 16
5. Kamala's sister Maya Harris has one child, Meena Harris.5 of 16
6. Meena shares a photo with her Auntie Kamala and mother Maya6 of 16
7. Kamala's niece Meena posts a selfie with hubby Nik (Nikolas Ajagu)7 of 16
8. Meena Harris and Nikolas Ajagu share two daughters.8 of 16
9. VP Kamala Harris great nieces Amara and Leela were Inauguration ready!9 of 16
10. VP Kamala Harris grandparents10 of 16
11. Attorney Douglas Emhoff is Kamala Harris Husband.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Doug Emhoff has two kids, Cole and Ella, from a previous marriage.12 of 16
13. VP Kamala Harris even invited Doug's ex-wife Kerstin Emhoff to the Inauguration!13 of 16
14. VP Kamala Harris with her husband Doug and step children Cole and Ella.14 of 16
15. Meet Kamala Harris mother-in-law, Barbara Emhoff15 of 16
16. Meet Kamala Harris father-in-law Michael Emhoff16 of 16
‘Bachelorette’ Couple Clare Crawley and Dale Moss Breaks Off Engagement After Only Five Months! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com