The remaining two of the four former students charged with hate crimes after graffiti was found on Glenelg High School property in May 2018 have been sentenced.
According to the Office of the State’s Attorney for Howard County, Matthew Lipp was sentenced to three years suspending all but 16 weekends in jail. And Tyler Curtiss received a three-year sentence suspending all but eight weekends in jail.
All four were also sentenced to three years of supervised probation, 250 hours of community service, drug/alcohol screening/ treatment, restitution for damages to the high school and a fine and court costs.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
#WeWillPersist: 10 Black Women Who Deserve Their Own Monuments
1. Black Girls Rock!Source: 1 of 11
2. Missy ElliottSource: 2 of 11
3. Former First Lady Michelle ObamaSource: 3 of 11
4. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource: 4 of 11
5. Harriet TubmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Viola DavisSource: 6 of 11
7. Ida Bell Wells-BarnettSource: 7 of 11
8. Sojourner TruthSource: 8 of 11
9. Serena WilliamsSource: 9 of 11
10. Rosa ParksSource: 10 of 11
11. Shirley ChisholmSource: 11 of 11
Teens Sentenced To Jail Time In Howard Co. High School ‘Hate Crime’ was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com