Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Wendy Williams fans get ready because after a long break the host will be back with her famous “how you doing?” Over the last couple of years Williams has been dealing with Graves’ disease which affects her thyroid and in December she fractured her shoulder causing her to be out for a couple days.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was supposed to return to her purple chair on January 14th after winter break and then it was pushed back to January 21st. Over the past couple of weeks fans have been speculating that she didn’t return because rumors about her husband, Kevin Hunter having an alleged mistress and baby came out.
According to PEOPLE, this morning a tweet was sent out from her “Wendy Williams Show” account with good news. The tweet mentioned that Williams will be making her way back on March 4th.
In that note she also thanked her staff for working so hard while she’s been away. We can’t wait to see Wendy in March and look forward to giving fans her opinion on all these hot topics she’s been missing.
5 Scandalous Rumors Surrounding Wendy Williams’ Show Hiatus
1. Wendy Williams' Mother-In-Law Witnessed AbuseSource:Getty 1 of 5
2. Kevin Hunter Fathered A Child With His MistressSource:Getty 2 of 5
3. Wendy Williams Is Waiting To Divorce Her HusbandSource:Getty 3 of 5
4. Kevin Hunter Brought A House For His Mistress In JerseySource:Getty 4 of 5
5. Wendy Williams Fired Her Staff Over Cheating RumorsSource:Getty 5 of 5
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Angela Simmons’ Ex-Fiance Autopsy Revealed
- Michelle Williams Speaks Out: “Social Media Really Allows You To See How Many People Really Need The Love Of Christ In Their Heart
- Jussie Smollett Gives First Interview Since Being Attacked & Shuts Down Rumors [VIDEO]
Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com