In preparation of Hurricane Michael, Governor Northam has declared a state of emergency in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As a result, Richmond Public Schools and public offices closed early today.
According to NBC 12, Northam moved to declare a state of emergency in Virginia in order to secure assistance to aid in the possible devastation of the storm.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Be advised that central Virginia is under a tornado watch until 9pm.
For the latest on the storm:
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
Photos: Hurricane Michael Slams Into The Florida Panhandle As Southeast US Braces
1. Category 4 storm, and countingSource: 1 of 9
2. Florida’s PanhandleSource: 2 of 9
3. Orange Beach/Gulf ShoresSource: 3 of 9
4. Apalachicola, FloridaSource: 4 of 9
5. Florida’s Panhandle RegionSource: 5 of 9
6. Rock Landing, Florida (near Panacea)Source: 6 of 9
7. Florida’s PanhandleSource: 7 of 9
8. Florida’s PanhandleSource: 8 of 9
9. Panama City BeachSource: 9 of 9
- DMV Stay-At-Home Orders… So, What’s Allowed?
- Report: ESPN To Move Up Date Of Upcoming Michael Jordan Documentary To April 19
- Stephon Marbury Is Preparing To Make Donation To Fight COVID-19
- Lamar Jackson Is Reportedly Suing Amazon Over Unlicensed Merchandise
Governor Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia was originally published on kissrichmond.com