Terrence Cook, also known as Drama, blames The Real Housewives of Atlanta star for his overall downfall in life. Phaedra served as his manager when he pursued a rap career in the early ’00s, and she was also his lawyer in a 2003 robbery case that he ended up doing 12 years for in prison (although Phaedra was eventually removed as counsel).
We’re told after Cook was released from prison in 2015 … he told friends he was going to Miami to meet up with Phaedra and shoot an episode of ‘Real Housewives.’ While in Miami, we’re told he got seriously injured in a skydiving accident, and has been on the mend since.
Sources close to Cook say he blamed Phaedra for his downfall in life … including his long prison term, defunct rap career, and skydiving injury. For the record, Bravo says Cook was never invited to shoot a ‘Housewives’ episode.
Cook was arrested in connection to the bomb threat yesterday morning. According to TMZ, “he showed up to what he thought was Phaedra’s law office claiming he had a bomb strapped to his leg. Cops said he had an envelope and book, but determined there was no bomb.”
Thankfully, Phaedra is just fine. Leave your thoughts below.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Real Housewives That Took Their Talents To Fashion (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Nene Leaks has recently announced her desire to create a fashion line with the agency Beanstalk. Photo Credit: Wenn.comSource: 1 of 5
2. 2. Heather Thompson, from NY, started her fashion career before the show, being the founding Design Director for Sean John. She now has her own shapewear line called Yummy Tummie. Photo Credit: Wenn.comSource: 2 of 5
3. 3. Lisa Wu Hartwell, also a member of ATL cast, introduced her clothing design to the world named Closet Freak. She is no longer a member of the cast. Photo Credit: Wenn.comSource: 3 of 5
4. 4. The O.C.'s Alexis Bellino started her brand, Alexis Couture, and has recently announced her second line, Alexis by Tal Sheyn. Photo Credit: Wenn.comSource: 4 of 5
5. 5. Sheree Whitfield, of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, created a line She by Sheree which was shown on the show. She is turning this high fashion line to athletics. Photo Credit: Wenn.comSource: 5 of 5
The Shocking Reason This Man Threatened Phaedra Parks With A Bomb was originally published on globalgrind.com