The fly girl Paigion, radio host at HOT 107.5 in Detroit, is set to host 106 and Park again alongside Terrence J and Rocsi on Wednesday. The current hosts Rocsi and Terrence J told viewers on Monday’s show that 106 will be bringing on potential new hosts all week. They also encouraged viewers to tweet @BET and @106andPark if they liked a particular candidate.
As we mentioned a few weeks ago, it looks like Paigion may be the one to fill Rocsi’s position when she leaves. Wondering who will take Terrence J’s slot? I put money on Shorty da Prince who has also been seen co-hosting on 106 and Park recently as well. You can see him hosting 106 & Park here.
Like us on Facebook!
Do you want Paigion as your new host of 106 and Park? Here is what you need to do:
1. Post this:
“I want Paigion to be the new host of BET 106 and Park http://tiny.cc/PaigionOn106 “
to 106 & Park’s facebook page here-> http://www.facebook.com/BET106andPark everyday!
2. Tweet @BET and @106andPark the message below everyday. Make sure to include @BET and @106andPark in your tweets.
“I want @TheRealPaigion to be the new host of @BET @106ndPark http://tiny.cc/PaigionOn106 “
3. Send a message to BET’s programming executives letting them know why you want Paigion as your new 106 and Park host here-> http://tiny.cc/TellBET
- End ‘Stop And Frisk’ March In N.Y.C. Puts Racial Profiling Under Spotlight
- Dr. Conrad Murray Is Afraid He’ll Die Behind Bars
- The Soul Man- Watch and Win Contest
- Up Next for Oprah: Rihanna
- D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray To Report For Jury Duty
Is Paigion The New Host Of 106 & Park? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Coppin State University Parts Ways With Juan Dixon Amid Sexual Assault Lawsuit & Controversy
Eva Marcille Granted Full Custody Of Daughter After Alleged Physical Altercation With Kevin McCall
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
28 Pictures Of Rihanna’s Perfect Boobs (PHOTOS)
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’
The Russ Parr Morning Show
Chris Rock Says He Never Adopted The African Girl Who Lived With His Family For Years