Christina Milian took to Twitter to throw shade at her baby daddy The Dream. The social media correspondent for “The Voice” may not be satisfied with the divorce settlement and child support for their daughter Violet as she tweeted the following:
Shoutout to all the Father’s out there that actually Father their children daily.—
Christina Milian (@CMilianOfficial) June 05, 2012
Then The Dream let it be known that he’s hard at work in the studio to provide for his baby girl:
In with @Kieshacole Working payin these Bills!!!!!!! Man!!!!! Shout out to the Men. And Women that work Hard and sacrifice for their Kids!—
Terius Nash (@MrTeriusNash) June 05, 2012
I’m thinking $20,000 she received in the divorce settlement really isn’t that bad when he has 3 older children to take care of!
Like us on Facebook!
- Mom Kills Daughter And Husband, Stays With Bodies For 3 Days [VIDEO]
- Miami Hotels Say No To Evelyn Lozada & Chad Ochinco’s Wedding?
- Beyonce’s BFF Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Her A “N*gga In Paris”
- George Zimmerman Asks For A 2nd Bond Hearing
- MYMAJIC BOOK CLUB: Better Than Alright By Ledisi
Christina Milian Throws Shade At Her Baby Daddy The Dream was originally published on hellobeautiful.com