‘Basketball Wives’ star Evelyn Lozada and her fiance Chad Ochocinco want all the bells and whistles for their upcoming nuptials, but unfortunately for the couple the opulent hotels in Miami are refusing to host the event according to TMZ.
The couple have been shopping around Miami’s fanciest hotels in search of a venue, but none of them want to deal with potential reality show drama, you know the glass flying, weave pulling drama that might portray their hotel in a negative light. So far, the pair have been turned down by the Ritz, the St. Regis, and the Breakers.
The wedding is set to film next month, and the couple is still scrambling to find a location. Well there’s always Disney World!!!
Like us on Facebook!
- MYMAJIC BOOK CLUB: God Don’t Make No Mistakes Review
- Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings “‘Foreclosure Prevention” Workshop
- Men Aiming Higher Father’s Day Cookout
- Food, Fun, Fellowship, and Classic Car & Motorcycle Show
- DC Solar Flare “Community” Event
Miami Hotels Say No To Evelyn Lozada & Chad Ochinco’s Wedding? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com