Terrell Owens is ask a judge to lower his child support payments to baby mama Monique Reynolds because he can’t afford it. According to TMZ, the former NFL player wants a judge reduce the payments he’s making, and for them to “mirror his income today and not be based on income from over four years ago.”
T.O. was due in court in Northern California for a child support hearing on October 24, but he did not show up. Lawyers for Reynolds wouldn’t reschedule. The former wide receiver’s audition for a new gig was scheduled the next day, but no one showed up!
If you have kids you have to take care of them. Here’s hoping the courts will find a fair middle ground.
- Toni Braxton Fires Her Manager/Brother-In-Law
- Wow! Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-Grossing Actor Of All Time
- DC Father Sentenced To 40 Years For Killing Own Daughter
- Book Claims Obama Writes Personal Checks to Struggling Citizens
- Occupy Wall Street Pushes Two Black Twins Against Each Other
- “Friday Night DC Dance Party” with Mike Chase
- Farrakhan Not Taking ‘Assassination of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’
- Is Floyd Mayweather Going To Be A Daddy Again?
- PREVIEW: ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Returns
- Did Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Just Finish Arguing? [VIDEO]