Web Operations Specialist
Computech, a rapidly growing information technology consulting firm, works with government agencies, large corporations, and major associations to develop sophisticated technical solutions. We are looking for talented professionals to join our dynamic team and share in our growth. We offer unique challenges and comprehensive benefits.
We seek a unique individual with at least 3 years of experience working in the information technology field to provide production operations support to a major government client. The candidate should be a highly motivated professional who is detail-oriented and committed to getting the job done right. Flexibility/can-do attitude is a MUST in this position. This individual will work closely with our client, software development team, test/QA team and other contractors. Experience and knowledge of contracting to the Federal Government is a plus.
* Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, or comparable training
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment as well as independently
* Be willing to work overtime or weekends when necessary
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail
* Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of SQL and web browsers
* Ability to work within tight and often-changing deadlines
* Ability to juggle multiple time-sensitive projects tapping multiple skill sets
* Understanding of 508 accessibility guidelines
This position is located in a Metro-accessible DC location. For immediate consideration please submit your resume via our employment page at http://www.computechinc.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Computech is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.