Let me just say, if you believe a pair of shoes can get you in shape, I have a bridge between D.C. and Virginia I’d like to sell you! Reebok was sued for their shape up shoe first, now it’s Skechers. They say they stand by their claims, so check out why they settled.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity