Let me just say, if you believe a pair of shoes can get you in shape, I have a bridge between D.C. and Virginia I’d like to sell you! Reebok was sued for their shape up shoe first, now it’s Skechers. They say they stand by their claims, so check out why they settled.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month