White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Jospeh Sikora
1 of 15
2. Nick Jonas
2 of 15
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
3 of 15
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
4 of 15
5. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.
5 of 15
6. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what’s not to like?
6 of 15
7. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
7 of 15
8. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
8 of 15
9. Tom Cruise- He’ll always be the hot thing in “Risky Business” to us.
9 of 15
10. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!
10 of 15
11. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?
11 of 15
12. Robert DeNiro- He’s no Adonis but he’s definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.
12 of 15
13. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
13 of 15
14. George Clooney- He’s vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.
14 of 15
15. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.
15 of 15