The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting colder, so here are some of our favorite date ideas to keep you and your honey warm through the winter nights.
5. When the snow comes around, pick up a cheap plastic sled and hit a nearby hill. You and your date will feel like kids again (not to mention it shows you’re not afraid to show your goofy side)
4. Have fun at home with a dinner and movie night. Make is more interesting my making your dinner relate to the movie. For example, if the movie is set in a particular city, munch on snacks, wine, or traditional dishes from the area.
3. Ice-skating is free most places, and one of the best excuses for you to get up close and personal with your partner. Don’t have your own skates? Rent some for a small fee at any of your local rinks. The intimate icy backdrop is the perfect touch to add to a romantic evening.
2. During the next full moon, take a long walk together. Try not to talk too much; just hold hands under the moonlight. You will both feel completely connected to the nature – not to mention each other.
1. Make your date feel like royalty and take them on a carriage ride. Major cities like New York or Washington DC offer this type of attraction. While the cost can sometimes be pricey, it’s worth it to be able to snuggle up underneath the stars with your sweetheart.