Magic Johnson‘s son, EJ Johnson has truly come into his own as a socialite and star of the reality series, #RichKids of Beverly Hills. Following his gastric sleeve surgery in August 2014, EJ has successfully managed to drop 180 pounds!
Meanwhile we’re trying to figure out whether we’re going to have a cookie or a brownie for dessert! How has EJ maintained his snatched waist? Pilates and portion control.
He told E! News, “…Throughout the day I just nibble as opposed to sitting down for large meals.”
While doing pilates four times a week is a breeze for EJ, he shared, “…Find a workout that’s something you love to do. For me it’s not even working out it’s just having fun. We dance a lot, we sweat and at the end of it I’m like, ‘Wow! I burned all these calories and I didn’t even know because we were just having a blast.”
EJ will be returning for season four of #RichKids as an entrepreneur. The reality star recently created a nail polish line, “Chrome Girl by EJ Johnson” which helps to benefit New York City’s LGBT Center.
Keep slaying and maintaining EJ! We’re rooting for you!
How Could You Not Get Your Life With These Photos Of EJ Johnson!?
1. Clueless #teamthisSource: 1 of 10
2. #out100 #teamthisSource: 2 of 10
3. Punch the clock it’s time to work #trl #teamthisSource: 3 of 10
4. Back for a shower #teamthisSource: 4 of 10
5. Just went platinum #teamthisSource: 5 of 10
6. Mz moderator #beautyconla #fbf #teamthisSource: 6 of 10
7. #teamthisSource: 7 of 10
8. Tonight’s beat @smilesandhoney5 #lafashionawards #teamthisSource: 8 of 10
9. Tinker bell #coachella2018 #teamthisSource: 9 of 10
10. The new power suit #trl #teamthisSource: 10 of 10
Snack And Slay: EJ Johnson Reveals How He’s Managed To Maintain His 180-Pound Weight Loss was originally published on hellobeautiful.com