For The Crumble:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
For The Apples:
- ¾ cup Crisp Apple Sparkling ICE
- 8 red apples (Gala or Fuji preferred)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
For the crumble
- Combine brown sugar and flour in a mixing bowl, and cut in the butter with your hands. Mixture should look coarse with some chunks the size of peas.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden up.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the crumble on.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes or until light brown.
- Place baking tray on a wire rack to cool.
For the apples
- Core and cube the apples and place in a large bowl of cold water to avoid browning.
- Whisk together the cornstarch with Sparkling ICE in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Add the apples, salt, and cinnamon. Sautee over a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Pour the Sparkling Ice and cornstarch mixture into the pot, stirring continuously.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the remaining tablespoon of butter.
- Break the cooled crumble up with your hands to desired size.
- Scoop the warm apples into 6 small ramekins or an 8 inch square serving dish.
- Top with crumble.
- Serve immediately.
CHIC EATS: Homemade Apple Crisp [RECIPE] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Lori Harvey & Damson Idris Allegedly Split, Failed Relationships Twitter Reacts
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’
Eva Marcille Granted Full Custody Of Daughter After Alleged Physical Altercation With Kevin McCall
The Russ Parr Morning Show
Eva Marcille Files For Divorce From Husband Michael Sterling After 4 Years of Marriage
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023