A funeral is planned this Friday for Kile Glover, 11, three weeks after a jet ski accident left the young man brain dead.
Funeral services will be held at the Wieuca Baptist Church in Atlanta Friday morning. The public viewing will be held at 10 a.m., followed by the funeral services at 11 a.m. reports Hollywoodlife.
Glover, 11, and a teenage friend were in an inner tube being pulled on a boat when they were hit by a personal watercraft. Glover suffered severe head injuries, was subsequently declared brain dead and was on life support for two weeks.
He died July 21 after reportedly being removed from life support.
- 25 Days Without Power, Thanks To Pepco And D.C. Government
- Heart Of International AIDS Conference Found In Quiet Moments Of Personal Sharing
- Robert Griffin III Gives Washington Redskins A Chance For A Fresh Start
- Randy Jackson: Lawyers Using MJ Children To Pressure Our Mom
- Faces of Hope: Dani Simien