Vh1′s “Hollywood Exes” debuted this week and I was set on not watching it, but once I realized the cast included the exes of R. Kelly, Prince, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and more, I was convinced that this show would be juicy.
And boy, was I right! The drama hasn’t even lifted off the ground on the actual show, but there’s already delicious morsels of drama bubbling up from three years ago! Will Smith’s Lost And Found album features a song called “Holy Roller” that goes in on his ex, Sheree Fletcher–the mother of his first child, Trey. Fletcher is now married to a pastor, in which Will references heavily in the song.
Listen To Will Smith Go In On Sheree Fletcher In “Holy Roller” Below!
Like us on Facebook!
- Whitney Houston’s Final Video ‘Celebrate’
- George Clinton and Michael Hampton Jam in D.C.
- R. Kelly Draws Inspiration From His Amazing Soul Train Awards Performance [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The D.E.A.R. “Community” Book Drive
- Thousands of children to receive meals at 114 locations
Will Smith Disses His “Hollywood Ex” Sheree Fletcher [AUDIO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com