Halle Berry has been ordered to pay $20,000 a month in child support to her baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
Lawyers for the ‘Dark Tide’ actress and her former partner Gabriel Aubry went to court on Monday where a family law judge ordered the actress to hand over a check for the care of their four-year-old daughter Nahla, TMZ reports.
Both sides are still feuding, as they’re battling in court over whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.
Like us on Facebook!
- DC Chillin’: Where To Beat The Heat
- Need Community Service Hours? THIS SATURDAY [June 23, 2012] Come on out and support NCAA Youth Football
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @ThatDamnKaren
- Drake Seen Shopping in Georgetown With Bodyguards [VIDEO]
- Joseline (Love & Hip Hop ATL) Leaks Nude Pic To Prove She’s All Woman
Halle Berry Has To Pay Her Baby Daddy $20,000 A Month In Child Support was originally published on hellobeautiful.com