Bernice King called into our sister station in Atlanta Praise 102.5 and spoke with Rhodell Lewis today on what is the 43rd death anniversary of her father, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Saying that today is a sad day for her on a lot of fronts, she talked about all of the problems in the world and wondered whether her father died in vain.
Listen to our exclusive interview below!
Popular on Mymajicdc.com
- Sprung? Wiz Khalifa Gets Amber Rose Tattoo
- Lamar Odom Goes Shirtless In New “Khloe & Lamar” Promo Pics [PHOTOS]
- Tamia Comes Out Of Hiding For Date With Hubby Grant Hill [PHOTO]
- Lauryn Hill Pens Letter To ATL Fans After Arriving Late To Own Show
- Feds Arrest Dulles Passenger Who Swallowed Heroin Pellets
- “He Keeps Coming & Going In & Out Of My Life, Now He Wants Back”
- 3rd Annual P.I.N.K. Breast Cancer Awards Dinner
- Night Of One Hundred Stars
- Survey Finds 36-Percent Of Workers Are Stressed