Back from his second trip to North Korea, former basketball star Dennis Rodman held a press conference that sounded much like a praise fest for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Constantly referring to Jong Un as “The Marshall,” Rodman defended the controversial leader with statements like, “The Marshall wants to change and I am there…You write what you hear but you don’t see what you write.” The ever looming question remains: Does anyone care about Dennis’s newfound bromance?
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month