Back from his second trip to North Korea, former basketball star Dennis Rodman held a press conference that sounded much like a praise fest for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Constantly referring to Jong Un as “The Marshall,” Rodman defended the controversial leader with statements like, “The Marshall wants to change and I am there…You write what you hear but you don’t see what you write.” The ever looming question remains: Does anyone care about Dennis’s newfound bromance?
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)