Back from his second trip to North Korea, former basketball star Dennis Rodman held a press conference that sounded much like a praise fest for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Constantly referring to Jong Un as “The Marshall,” Rodman defended the controversial leader with statements like, “The Marshall wants to change and I am there…You write what you hear but you don’t see what you write.” The ever looming question remains: Does anyone care about Dennis’s newfound bromance?
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!