Back from his second trip to North Korea, former basketball star Dennis Rodman held a press conference that sounded much like a praise fest for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Constantly referring to Jong Un as “The Marshall,” Rodman defended the controversial leader with statements like, “The Marshall wants to change and I am there…You write what you hear but you don’t see what you write.” The ever looming question remains: Does anyone care about Dennis’s newfound bromance?
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]