An advanced Android malware has been going around recently proving to be a real menace to Android users. Computer security company Kaspersky refers to this one as the “most sophisticated Android Trojan” and have detected it as Backdoor.AndroidOS.Obad.a.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)