An advanced Android malware has been going around recently proving to be a real menace to Android users. Computer security company Kaspersky refers to this one as the “most sophisticated Android Trojan” and have detected it as Backdoor.AndroidOS.Obad.a.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!