The men of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. are a very proud bunch, and several of them have been making big moves in Hollywood in 2012. Even though Terrence J is preparing to exit his long-running role as co-host of BET’s “106 & Park,” he has a very promising acting career to look forward to after shining in his frat brother’s film Think Like A Man.
Radio personality, comedian and actor Rickey Smiley is another member of Omega Psi Phi who having a great year. His syndicated program “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” is heard in over 50 cities, and this year he’ll star in his own TV One sitcom, host a daytime television talk show, and co-star on the entertainment news show “Dish Nation.”
So what did Terrence J, Rickey Smiley and their fraternity brothers learn from Omega Psi Phi to prepare them for success? Click here to watch the video that will help you get some insight!
Like us on Facebook!
- NEW MUSIC MONDAY: Brian Christopher
- Easy Creamy Banana Ice Cream 5 Ways
- Several thousand ride into D.C. for Buffalo Soldiers and history
- Naked Man Killed By Police Eating Victims Face
- Mrs. Obama, Daughters Watch Beyonce Perform