I remember Wendy when everything was “real”. She was working the overnight shift, while I was hosting the morning show in N.Y. back when we both were in our twenties. I thought she was much more attractive then. That being said, while many may not like what she now looks like, she’s seem to be happy with how all the surgeries turned out.
- It’s Marion Barry Day At Radio One DC!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)