2011 marked the year of the deaths of many influential African-American icons. From Joe Frazier, the man that handed Muhammad Ali his first defeat to M Bone one of the young men who showed us how to “Dougie”. There was also Mia Amber Davis, a woman that helped make the curvacious look hip and Wangari Maathai, the first African woman to win a Nobel Prize. We gained so much in 2011 and now is the time to remember those that we lost this year. Young or old all of these icons will surely have one thing on common: they will all remain unforgettable.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month