2011 marked the year of the deaths of many influential African-American icons. From Joe Frazier, the man that handed Muhammad Ali his first defeat to M Bone one of the young men who showed us how to “Dougie”. There was also Mia Amber Davis, a woman that helped make the curvacious look hip and Wangari Maathai, the first African woman to win a Nobel Prize. We gained so much in 2011 and now is the time to remember those that we lost this year. Young or old all of these icons will surely have one thing on common: they will all remain unforgettable.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity