2011 marked the year of the deaths of many influential African-American icons. From Joe Frazier, the man that handed Muhammad Ali his first defeat to M Bone one of the young men who showed us how to “Dougie”. There was also Mia Amber Davis, a woman that helped make the curvacious look hip and Wangari Maathai, the first African woman to win a Nobel Prize. We gained so much in 2011 and now is the time to remember those that we lost this year. Young or old all of these icons will surely have one thing on common: they will all remain unforgettable.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!