Get ready to get in the mood with the tunes of the dynamic Earth, Wind & Fire (EWF) on tonight’s Summer Mini Concert Series ! They got their start in Chicago, Illinois and led by member Maurice White. EWF has many awards and accomplishments so we’ll just highlight a few:
- Seven Grammy Awards
- Hollywood Walk of Fame recipient
- NAACP Image Award (Hall of Fame)
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee
- Soul Train Music Award (Legend Award)
Did you know ????
- EWF were the first Black performers to receive Madison Square Garden’s Gold Ticket for selling more than 100,000 tickets!
- They were also the first Black performers to receive the Columbia Records Crystal Globe Award for selling more than five million records in foreign markets!
Tonight we celebrate Larry Dunn’s birthday!
Click on our Facebook page and share your favorite EWF songs using the hashtag #MustPlay, we’ll be playing them all throughout the night to bring your evening to a close!
Here’s a hit from EWF, it’s all #LoveAndRnB!
Connect With Us On Social Media