Beyoncé was spotted out and about with Blue Ivy at none other than Target. It doesn’t get more suburban than this. The superstar and mom of 3 showed us her weekend style, that totally hit the bullseye.
Beyoncé wore a $410.00 Self Portrait asymmetric red and white polka dot top and paired the look with slightly oversized jeans cuffed at the bottom and some super cute red heels with a furry back.
While most run errands in yoga pants and sneakers, Queen Bey keeps it glam at all times. Blue Ivy looked adorable in a short pants sweat suit and pink New Balances.
Such a cute (and stylish!) family.
Beyoncé's Dress For The Wearable Art Gala Took 10 Days To Make
1. BEYONCÉ1 of 16
2. BEYONCÉ2 of 16
3. BEYONCÉ3 of 16
4. BEYONCÉ4 of 16
5. BEYONCÉ5 of 16
6. FALGUNI AND SHANE PEACOCK DESIGN OF BEYONCÉ'S DRESS6 of 16
7. BEYONCÉ7 of 16
8. BEYONCÉ AND BLUE IVY8 of 16
9. BLUE IVY CARTER CUSTOM ANNAKIKI DESIGN9 of 16
10. BLUE IVY CARTER CUSTOM ANNAKIKI DESIGN10 of 16
11. BLUE IVY CARTER11 of 16
12. BEYONCÉ12 of 16
13. BEYONCÉ13 of 16
14. BEYONCÉ14 of 16
15. BEYONCÉ15 of 16
16. JAY-Z, BLUE IVY, AND BEYONCÉ16 of 16