11 Photos Of Mary J. Blige Killing The Game Back In ’92
1. Mary takes over the stage in her signature look.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. The R&B goddess takes a stance at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. How sweet does she look at the KMEL Summer Jam in 1992?Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Mary J. & Joe Public win big at the New York Music Awards in ’92.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Mary J. Blige is all smiles in a hoodie and curls.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Mary does her one, two-step while performing in ’92.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. She had a flawless smile, even back then.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Mary J. wins big at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Show ’em who’s queen.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Super Cat and Mary chill backstage at the New York Music Awards in ’92.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Let’s get ’em, queen!Source:Getty 11 of 11
You’d think $30,000 per month would be enough for someone to live on until they can somehow find a way to make that kind of money themselves. Apparently a judge thinks this statement is true, as it was ruled Mary J. Blige will not have to double her payments to ex-spouse Kendu Isaacs.
We reported earlier that Isaacs filed papers to have his spousal support increased from $30K to $65K due to MJB profiting from songs written about their divorce. Blige’s defense in the newly filed documents is that the money should be off-limits because it’s based off royalties what Isaac’s isn’t entitled to.
The judge has postponed Isaac’s claims that will now be discussed at their upcoming divorce trial.