- Florida is bracing for a direct hit.
- Miami: A new forecast shows Miami in line for direct hit.
- The Caribbean: Irma hammered a string of northeast islands. Barbuda took a major hit, with 90% of its buildings damaged.
- Haiti is NOT ready for Irma, officials say.
- Hurricane Jose: It’s just behind Irma, and it’s now a Category 3 storm.
- South Carolina: Trump declares state of emergency for South Carolina.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and events. Follow me on social media @AlwaysAskAsia. #AskAsia #AlwaysAskAsia
Also On Majic 102.3 - 92.7: