Singer Ne-Yo brought his wife Crystal Renay Smith along for the festivities. With them was their baby boy, Shaffer Chimere Smith Jr. (Prince SJ), and he may have easily won red carpet look of the night.
Prince SJ, who was welcomed into the world on March 15, rocked a chambray onesie with fresh white sneakers. Ne-Yo wore a gray t-shirt with a blazer and his trademark fedora, while Crystal opted for a sundress.
She also took to Instagram to share some photos before and during the event.
Ne-Yo is enjoying fatherhood.
“I haven’t slept in 14 days. I’m loving every minute of it,” he told PEOPLE back in April. “He’s actually a really good baby. He doesn’t cry much, he just doesn’t seep at all. So if he’s awake I gotta be awake, so that’s how that goes.”
SOURCE: PEOPLE, Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Cutest Celebrity Babies That Make Our Hearts Melt
1. Of course Kim Kardashian's baby North West is the more stylish celebrity baby.Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. Ciara's son Future Zahir Wilburn's on the red carpet in style.Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. Knight Jones, the son of Kelis and Nas, is beyond adorable!Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's son Mason is so big now!Source:Splash News 4 of 5
5. Kourtney Kardashian's daughter Penelope Disick might be runner up in the most stylish celeb baby category.Source:Splash News 5 of 5
Ne-Yo’s Baby Boy Hit The Teen Choice Red Carpet & It Was The Cutest Thing Ever was originally published on globalgrind.com