A key to looking summertime fine is definitely going bold in brights!
Singer Solange Knowles is no stranger to bright colors, often sporting oranges, yellows, and greens when attending events or out for a night on the town.
Host and actress Garcelle Beauvais is of Haitian-American descent and is often spotted staying true to her Caribbean heritage while wearing bright and bold colors (even in the winter). She’s often seen in oranges and reds.
Therefore, it’s no surprise that these two bold and bright beauties were finally spotted wearing the same ensemble. Solange donned a Diane von Furstenberg dress to celebrate her 30th birthday (June 24). She posed for social media, wearing the beautiful dress with some gladiator sandals. Talk about a birthday beauty!
Garcelle, 49, gave the same dress an evening appeal and wore the ensemble to the 27th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Beverly Hills on April 2. She paired the dress with a pair of nude single-strap sandals.
Beauties, who wore the flowing gown best? Solange, with a more laid-back look, or Garcelle, with evening Caribbean glam? Take our poll below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Splash, Instagram
GET THE LOOK: 12 Statement Handbags For Summer That Are Under $100
1. ASOS Cage Sphere Clutch BagSource:ASOS 1 of 12
2. ASOS Glamorous Foldover Clutch Bag With Tassels & BeadingSource:ASOS 2 of 12
3. Sa.Bo BagSource:Yoox 3 of 12
4. ASOS Vintage Styler Embellished Gem Clutch BagSource:ASOS 4 of 12
5. George J. LoveSource:Yoox 5 of 12
6. That's What I Call Style Bag in MintSource:Mod Cloth 6 of 12
7. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Suede Structured SatchelSource:Urban Outfitters 7 of 12
8. Lead a Charmed Ex-Insta BagSource:Mod Cloth 8 of 12
9. Just Cavalli HandbagSource:Yoox 9 of 12
10. NovelCreations: To Kill A MockingbirdSource:NovelCreations 10 of 12
11. Blugirl BlumarineSource:Yoox 11 of 12
12. Clever Endeavor Weekend Bag in BloomSource:Mod Cloth 12 of 12
Battle Of The Brights Between Solange Knowles And Garcelle Beauvais was originally published on hellobeautiful.com