After suffering through what seemed like a long and bitter cold winter, the warmer months are upon us, which means it’s the perfect time to take that vacation you’ve been silently considering.
I recently visited San Diego, on a press trip, and stayed at Hilton San Diego Bayfront where I enjoyed a three-day vacation filled with tourist activities a New Yorker like me, rarely ever gets to enjoy.
From whale-watching in the Pacific, to indulging in suckling pig at Cuchina Urbana and seafood at one of San Diego’s most exclusive restaurants C-Level, San Diego proved to be a fun and fascinating city.
While experiencing all San Diego had to offer, the highlight of my three-day getaway was watching Jason Derulo kick off Hilton’s concert series with Live Nation and “Stop Clicking Around” campaign when he hit the stage to perform for hundreds of screaming female fans.
After losing my voice screaming at Derulo’s glistening pecs (that boy is fine), I got the chance to meet the “Wiggle” singer afterwards at a private meet-and-greet hosted at Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Jason hit the stage last month, but there’s plenty more performances where that came from. Check out the full lineup for their concert series:
- GRAMMY-nominated Elle King at Diplomat Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton in Hollywood, Florida on April 8
- Singer/songwriter Halsey at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba in Tokyo, Japan on May 4
- Indie pop duo JR JR at Hilton Toronto in Toronto, Canada on June 25
- Producer and singer/songwriter Grimes at Hilton Berlin
- Producer and singer/songwriter Kip Moore at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown in Nashville, Tennessee on August 31
- GRAMMY award winner Gary Clark Jr at Hilton Austin in Austin, Texas on October 28
Read about my full trip, here.
You Never Need An Excuse To Travel: Book A Room At The Hilton & Enjoy Their Concert Series was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Happy Birthday Bob Marley! See How His 11 Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
The Huggy Lowndown Report: We Don't Want Them So Trump's Shoes Should Be Given To...
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Who TF Did I Marry: You Won’t Believe This Georgia Woman’s 6-Hour Viral TikTok Story Of Betrayal
A King Can Rest: Jam Master Jay Killers Have Finally Been Convicted After 22 Years
Love And R&B with Ralph Tresvant
New Music: Usher 'Good Kisser'