Whether you’ve dealt with it directly or watched a loved one go through its many stages, cancer, in its various forms, has affected most of the world.
Some lose their battle and others come out on the other side of the deadly disease triumphant and stronger than ever. For World Cancer Day today, we celebrate all those who’ve stood and faced the disease, no matter the outcome.
It may shock you to know this list includes some very recognizable names. Just today, the world found out beloved Mob Wives reality star Big Ang has been diagnosed with Stage 4 lung and brain cancer, after finding a lemon-sized tumor in her throat back in March.
Keep our girl in your prayers, and check out a gallery of other (s)heroes who have survived or lost their battle against cancer below. And hopefully, we’ll be rid of cancer altogether one day soon.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
11 Celebrities Who've Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Leah StillSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Big AngSource:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Hugh JackmanSource:Getty Images 5 of 10
6. Robin RobertsSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Stuart ScottSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Giuliana RancicSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Taylor Swift's mom, Andrea Swift.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Diem BrownSource:Splash News 10 of 10
World Cancer Day: 11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled The Deadly Disease was originally published on globalgrind.com