In the newest trailer, we see a more in-depth look at main character Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan), whose story starts off with Rocky bailing the troubled young man out of jail.
Adonis seems to be struggling with living in his boxing champion father’s shadow. He’s scared to take on his dad’s name, but eventually we see the upstart gain the prestigious Creed moniker. Rocky becomes his mentor, however, he’s also in poor health. As he tries to push young Adonis away, the son of Apollo Creed lets Rocky know he’s there for him:
“You’re sitting here crying that nobody’s around for you, I’m here for you everyday. I’m standing right in front of you,” Johnson tells him.
The two begin training and fighting together – Adonis to get out of his father’s shadow and earn the name, and Rocky for his life.
Creed is in theaters this Thanksgiving.
Michael B. Jordan's Sexiest Pics (PHOTOS)
1. Michael was looking mighty fine at the National Board of Review, where he was honored.1 of 21
2. Thank God for Ellen. This hottie with a body flaunts the drawers he got from The Ellen Show.2 of 21
3. Lord, is he fine!3 of 21
4. Cooking for bae.4 of 21
5. Because everybody loves a little tongue out during "#ShamelessSelfies"...When it's you.5 of 21
6. Off Guards or Nah? Looking fine as he announces his 2013 GQ Man of the Year Award.6 of 21
7. Michael B. Jordan and Oprah. Two beautiful people, two beautiful smiles.7 of 21
8. Posted at the Dubai Film Festival with his homies.8 of 21
9. Throwback Thursday never looked so good.9 of 21
10. Too much sexy in one lens. Michael B. Jordan and Zac Efron chillin'.10 of 21
11. Even the monkeys on the Today Show go bananas for Michael.11 of 21
12. Successful sexy chocolate, what a great combo. Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o looking posh posing for the paparazzi.12 of 21
13. It's lookin' good on the West Side.13 of 21
14. Then and now. Ball is Life.14 of 21
15. We should probably cuddle now.15 of 21
16. Chilling with the homies. Selfie time!16 of 21
17. He woke up like that.17 of 21
18. Fresh cut for the ladies.18 of 21
19. He makes it look so easy.19 of 21
20. I guess we can say "he gets it from his mama."20 of 21
21. Up close and personal with those succulent seductive lips.21 of 21
Watch Michael B. Jordan Earn His Legendary Boxing Name In The New “Creed” Trailer was originally published on globalgrind.com