Say word! We can all have a little piece of the fabulous Ty Hunter, who not only keeps King Bey fresh to death (do we still say that?) but is one of the most coveted fashion stylists in the world. Yas, there is a gawd (insert snaps in Z formation)!
His first capsule collection affectionately titled, “With Passion” is a collaboration with Served Fresh that includes t-shirts, crew-neck sweaters and hoodies sporting the mega stylist’s signature exclamation mark logo as the theme for the collection’s messaging.
In case you beauties have not felt my excitement jumping from your computer screens, I’m totes here for this collection. I am pretty sure that this collection is made from the same unicorns hairs as Beyonce’s collection with the price point of $40-95. Y’all know that good luxury cotton is very hard to come by!
If you’re like me and you are completely stanning for this, you can purchase your very own piece of Ty here!
Beauties are we excited or whet!
Follow me at @gorgeousingey
20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce
1. Look for pieces no one else has.
Source: 1 of 20
2. Contrast is key.
Source: 2 of 20
3. Add a pop of color.
Source: 3 of 20
4. Don't underestimate the power of black tights and boots.
Source: 4 of 20
5. Invent new ways to accessorize.
Source: 5 of 20
6. Find a silhouette that works and stick with it.
Source: 6 of 20
7. Dress up a casual outfit with pumps.
Source: 7 of 20
8. Pay attention to proportions.
Source: 8 of 20
9. Root your mixed print look in one color.
Source: 9 of 20
10. Let prints speak for themselves.Source: 10 of 20
11. Accentuate your curves with a belt.
Source: 11 of 20
12. Mix high and low.
Source: 12 of 20
13. When you mix prints, stay in the same color family.
Source: 13 of 20
14. Colorblock for a fun, effortless look.
Source: 14 of 20
15. Nothing upgrades your look like red lipstick.
Source: 15 of 20
16. Less is always more.
Source: 16 of 20
17. Matching isn't always a bad thing.
Source: 17 of 20
18. Glam up your sportswear.
Source: 18 of 20
19. Make a statement with your accessories.
Source: 19 of 20
20. Try denim-on-denim.
Source: 20 of 20
FIRST LOOK: Ty Hunter Debuts New Fashion Line & We’re Like…There Is A Gawd! was originally published on hellobeautiful.com