When it rains it pours. After getting arrested for domestic violence, losing his job and new wife, Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson may lose his Miami condo.
According to Gossip Extra, Chad hasn’t paid the monthly $863-maintenance fees on his $400,000-16th floor crib since June 2009!
And it doesn’t end there: In need of some funds,Chad accepted a $150,000 loan from two private investors in Palm Beach and had to use a $350,000 house he bought one of his baby mamas for collateral!
Johnson has until June 2015 to pay the principal back. Here’s hoping he gets a job within the next three years!
Definitely not a good week to be Chad Johnson!
Like us on Facebook!
- Community Day at Victory Christian Ministries International
- Artur Davis, Who backed Obama in 2008, To Speak At GOP Convention
- A Well Known Charter School Comes to D.C.
- Gabby Douglas, U.S. Women’s Gymnastics Team Visit NYC
- Nina Simone Movie Changes: Mary J. Blige Out – Zoe Saldana In