Looks like Katherine Jackson does not have to pay Janet’s mortgage, BUT what she does have to cover is your usual incidentals like food, cable, utilities, Internet, travel and even toilet paper.
According to TMZ, the Estate filed documents asking the court to allow the Executors to pay Katherine for “expenses relating to …. a residence in Las Vegas.”
The residence which is a condo belongs to Janet Jackson and there’s no mortgage involved, because Janet owns the home. Janet does not live in the condo, but bought it so her mom could use it. And, she has provided various other forms of support for Katherine over the years.
Like us on Facebook!
- Community Day at Victory Christian Ministries International
- Artur Davis, Who backed Obama in 2008, To Speak At GOP Convention
- A Well Known Charter School Comes to D.C.
- Gabby Douglas, U.S. Women’s Gymnastics Team Visit NYC
- Nina Simone Movie Changes: Mary J. Blige Out – Zoe Saldana In
Say What? Katherine Jackson Estate To Pay For Toilet Paper Not Janet’s Mortgage was originally published on hellobeautiful.com