“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” says Johnson.”To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL.”
Like us on Facebook!
- Beyoncé Responds to Belafonte’s Criticism
- Tavis Smiley on Presidential Debates: Colorblind or Blind to Color
- July Phenomenal Woman: Deborah Scott Thomas
- ‘The Price is Right’ Launches First Search For a Male Model
- Virginia Lottery Expects To Sell 1.1M Tickets For Powerball $305M Jackpot
Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Apologizes For Domestic Violence: “I Love Evelyn To Death” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com