Just one day after reporting that NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss came to blows during taping of this season’s “RHOA,” word on the street is that NeNe may be out of a job for hitting one of the show’s producers in the face during a scuffle.
Apparently the Housewives are leaving today for their annual “Housewives Trip” and when they return, the powers that be (AKA Andy Cohen) will decide what to do with NeNe.
Sources say the Bravo family supposedly has a “NO VIOLENCE TOWARD THE CREW” policy, so NeNe may get the pink slip handed to her!
Like us on Facebook!
Would you watch the show without NeNe?
- Kevin Hart, Ice Cube to Lead Tim Story’s ‘Ride Along’
- Robin Thicke Rear Ends a Car on Sunset Blvd.
- Baltimore Firefighter Charged In Online Prostitution Ring
- Pepco Faces Mounting Political Pressure Over Above Ground Utility Lines
- ‘This Is Not The Campaign We Intended To Run’