Maino stopped by the KYS studios recently. He spoke to EZ Street about how lyrics have become secondary in a rap market geared towards pop. The NY street rapper also talks about how street credibility is no longer necessary in hip-hop, the need of better options for felons returning home from prison and more.
[ooyala RmcTVwMzrmmmvgoAIH4I-V0GIrCdHkm2 610 343 0 nolink]
- The Wire’s Tray Chaney Tries To Get Kids To Read [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Game Spits On Female Fans…
- Police: Inmate Smuggled Gun In His Buttocks
- Rihanna Sends Sub To Chris Brown’s Girlfriend Karrueche With Twitpic?
- Oprah’s Interview with the Houston Family [PREVIEW]
- Young Jeezy Live At Fillmore [PERFORMANCE VIDEO]
- New Aaliyah Album On the Way
- RAtheMC Video Leak: “Coming To The Stage” [VIDEO]
- Fat Trel Talks Future Plans, Past Mistakes and Wale [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy and Shyne Reunite [PHOTO]
Maino On Lyrics vs. Record Sales and The Death of Street Cred in Hip-Hop was originally published on kysdc.com
Also On Majic 102.3 - 92.7: